If you’ve been around the paleo community for a while, you may know Jason Seib as the fat loss guy.
He’s combined 20 years of education and coaching into a really effective fat loss protocol, but take it from me when I say he’s not one of those fly-by-night, get-skinny-fast sort of dudes. Quite the opposite.
Jason has one of the most balanced and sane approaches to health that I’ve ever had the pleasure of hearing, and I know that when you’re done listening to this episode, your mindset on the whole topic may be forever changed.
In This Episode of Harder to Kill Radio, You’ll Learn:
- Why coaching sustainable fat loss is Jason’s calling
- Why Jason’s passionate about helping people achieve their goals through AltShift
- Jason’s advice for helping loved ones improve their health
- The top 3 mistakes people make when they want to lose fat
- What are the issues around body fat obsession
- What Jason’s protocol, AltShift, is all about
- How you can overdo it with exercise
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Jason’s website and his podcast
- Jason’s program, AltShift
- Jason’s Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- Watch this episode of Harder to Kill Radio on YouTube:
Sweet! Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for joining me again this week. Have some feedback to share? Leave a note in the comment section below.
If you liked this episode, please share it via the social media buttons on the left side of the post and tell your friends.
I’d so appreciate if you take a moment to subscribe and leave a review for Harder to Kill Radio in iTunes! When you rate and review the show, it really helps others discover Harder to Kill Radio, and I am so grateful for your feedback.
Join me next week for Episode 34 for my interview with a modern day warrior who will change your beliefs about what strength means.
Pin these for later: