Remember earlier this year when I wrote about the fucket list?
Now I’ve got a podcast, and you’re gonna want to hear this!
What is a Fucket List?
You’ve probably heard of bucket lists, the things you want to do before you kick the bucket. But did you know there’s an opposite concept called the fucket list?
It’s basically all the stuff you’re cool with never doing – or never doing again – in your life. And though it’s important to know what you want, I think it’s also really clutch to know what you don’t want.
In this episode, I’m exploring the idea about what a fucket list is and why you might want to make your own. I’m also talking about why, though new years is a time for resolutions, I make my fresh start in another way.
And, I’m sharing you a few of my favorites from my own personal fucket list.
What to Do Instead of New Year’s Resolutions
Everyone starts off the year with New Year’s resolutions. But they’re usually too broad or vague to really take action on.
When your goals lack specificity, you won’t follow through on them.
Instead of making resolutions, I recommend setting intentions instead. On this episode, I’ll explain why.
On Today’s Episode
- Why new year is a time for resolutions
- What I do instead to give myself a fresh start
- What a fucket list is
- How to make your own fucket list
- Some of the things on my own personal fucket list
Resources Mentioned In This Show
Thanks for Listening!
- I’d really love it if you would take 1 min and leave me a rating and review on iTunes!
- Did you like this episode? Let me know what resonated for you in the comments below.