Nine things you can do for your health instead of searching for the magic bullet.
Click play to listen right on this page, no app needed:
There is No Magic Bullet
When you’re actively doing things to improve your health – and ultimately feel better in your body – it’s so tempting to keep searching for The Magic Bullet. (No, not the mini blender.) The Magic Bullet is that secret sauce, the obscure health hack that everyone hopes will be just around the corner. Diet culture promises quick fixes that are so tempting but don’t pan out in the long run, leaving you feeling worse than before.
In this episode, I’m sharing nine positive things you can do for your health that don’t involve searching for the magic bullet. I’m not going to lie, nothing on this list is sexy or trendy. It’s all basicAF but oh so powerful when you commit to consistently applying them in your life. If you’re wondering where to begin, choose one and run with it. These ideas will catch you the bigger fish.
On Today’s Episode
- Why magic bullets don’t exist…
- And why they’re so very, very tempting
- 9 basic but powerful ways to start feeling better in your day to day
Resources Mentioned In This Show
- Pre-order The Core 4 & get all the bonuses
- Diet Culture – Ep 142
- How to Stop Chasing Health Trends – Ep 178
- Harder to Kill Club
Join the HTK Community
- Join the Harder to Kill Club on Facebook
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter for new podcast alerts and more
Thanks for Listening!
- I’d really love it if you would take 10 seconds and subscribe to the podcast!
- Did you like this episode? Let me know what resonated for you in the comments below.