Travel, whether it’s near or far, often has the effect of getting you out of your comfort zone. Adam and Vanessa Lambert at Bee the Wellness have witnessed, firsthand, the transformative power of travel. When combined with community and getting outside of your ordinary, travel can teach you so much.
Click play to listen right on this page, no app needed:
The Transformative Power of Travel
I first was introduced to Adam and Vanessa Lambert – former fire fighters turned wellness coaches and international adventurers last year. From the first time I talked to them – on their podcast – it was clear they both have an incredible zest for life and electrifying energy. I had them on Harder to Kill Radio a short time later, and a friendship was born.
Last summer, Z and I were lucky enough to meet Adam and Vanessa in person at their BeeFest retreat in Northern California. There, we got to experience how truly special they are when it comes to planning meaningful and memorable travel retreats. I came home feeling refreshed, invigorated, and inspired.
On this episode of the show, I’m welcoming The Lamberts back to talk about the magic of travel and why it’s good for your brain. We also chatted about how you can create that space even when you can’t go on a trip. And, we let the cat out of the bag about an exciting partnership and what it means for you!
On Today’s Episode
- Creating moments of quiet in your life
- Getting out of your environment can lead to big transformations
- Training for an adventure can give you a massive sense of purpose
- Our big announcement!
Resources Mentioned In This Show
Join the HTK Community
- Join the Harder to Kill Club on Facebook
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter for new podcast alerts and more
Thanks for Listening!
- I’d really love it if you would take 10 seconds and subscribe to the podcast!
- Did you like this episode? Let me know what resonated for you in the comments below.