Nutritional therapy and consulting has been a crucial transition for my brand and this episode I’m chatting all about it!
Click play to listen right on this page, no app needed:
What is Nutritional Therapy?
Now that I’m a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, I get a lot of questions from curious folks who want to know what it is and why I chose this path. Looking back, this was a crucial step in my brand transition and more importantly, the framework around which I help people understand nutrition in their own lives.
In this episode, I’m explaining what nutritional therapy is, why I became a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, why I chose this program, and more. If you’re curious about what a nutritional therapist does, you want to better understand how to approach nutrition holistically, or you’re thinking about furthering your own career or education in this field, this show is for you!
Special note: If you sign up for the NTP Online program, add my name as a referrer if you found out about it through my show. I may receive a small commission that helps support podcast production. Thank you!
On Today’s Episode
- What are the foundations of nutritional therapy?
- What’s the difference between NTP and NTC?
- What’s the NTC program like?
- How much work did it take each week?
- Why I chose this program / organization over others
Resources Mentioned In This Show
- Pre-order The Core 4 & get all the bonuses
- Nutritional Therapy Association
- Goodbye, Hello – Harder to Kill Radio Ep 150
- Harder to Kill Club
Join the HTK Community
- Join the Harder to Kill Club on Facebook
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter for new podcast alerts and more
Thanks for Listening!
- I’d really love it if you would take 10 seconds and subscribe to the podcast!
- Did you like this episode? Let me know what resonated for you in the comments below.